Upcoming Live CLE Trainings
LIVE CLE | “Representing Youth in Foster Care” – A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR CHILD ADVOCATES
Date: Friday, May 21, 2021 via Zoom
Time: 8:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. (Sign-in will start at 8:00 A.M.)
Location: Meeting ID will be provided after registration is confirmed
- TO REGISTER: Please complete this form CLC Training Brochure 5.21.2021 or call 651-644-4438 to have a copy emailed to you. If you plan to take a case after training, the $45.00 fee is waived. The only amount due is $10.00 for the background check fee.
- APPLY to be a CLC Volunteer Attorney: Attorneys who are taking the RYFC training in order to become a CLC pro bono attorney need to complete the attached application. Please complete this New Volunteer Attorney Application and return it to Children’s Law Center via mail or email. Thank you.
CLE credits will be applied for. This training program focuses on preparing pro bono lawyers to represent foster children. The training includes a comprehensive overview of the child protection system in Minnesota, as well as an opportunity to learn from current CLC attorneys, child advocates, and experts. We hope you will join us.
STAY TUNED FOR QUARTERLY VOLUNTEER TRAININGS
LIVE CLE | “Out-of-Home Placements in Minnesota’s Foster Care System” – A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR CHILD ADVOCATES
The presentation will provide an overview of Minnesota’s foster care placements, the legal requirements for these placements, including requirements under the recently enacted Family First Prevention Services Act, as well as Minnesota’s current foster care licensing requirements.
- DATE: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- TIME: 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- WHERE: Virtually via Zoom – Meeting ID will be provided after registration is confirmed
CLE credit has been applied for. To register for this event, please fill out the registration form and return completed form to email@example.com or fax to 651-644-4404. We hope that you will be able to join us!
FUTURE LIVE CLE | “REPRESENTING YOUTH IN FOSTER CARE” – A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR CHILD ADVOCATES
Date: To Be Determined – please check back for future scheduled sessions
ON-DEMAND TRAINING | “REPRESENTING YOUTH IN FOSTER CARE” A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR CHILD ADVOCATES
CLC’s most recent training was held:
- On: December 11, 2020
- At: Via Zoom – Special thanks to our volunteers, presenters and panelists for making it a wonderful day!
To receive a notice of the next training and a registration form when they become available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .